Fairfield COVID-19 Statement18/03/2020
We would like to announce that Fairfield has taken the necessary steps below to ensure the safety of our customers and staff during the growing threat of COVID-19 virus.
We are open to all customers, and all appointments continue to go ahead. Should any customer not be able to visit the showroom to collector service their vehicle, please contact us to arrange a home collection or delivery upon request.
The following actions below have been put into place to safeguard and prevent the spread of coronavirus, our outlined plans are in line with the latest UK Government guidelines and we are reviewing these on a daily basis to maintain fundamental operations here across all departments.
· Disinfection of vehicle steering wheels, door handles, indicators and gear knobs.
· Increased deployment of hand sanitiser has been issued around all departments, including antibacterial wipes delivered to at all retail/service desks.
· External surfaces such as doors, phones, mobiles and desks have been disinfected.
· Introduction of a no handshake policy across the whole dealership (all departments and staff).
· A comprehensive deep clean has been issued across both showrooms, back offices including customer waiting and communal areas.
· Notice board and signs displaying good practice of hand-washing/sanitising and no handshake policy.
· A dedicated team to monitor and act on all UK government and Public Health guidance.
· Restricting international travel and attendance by employees to meetings and group conferences.
Fairfield have taken extra-precautionary measures across the business to enable a clean working environment to greet all customers. We would politely request that If you are currently experiencing any symptoms, or if you have been to any of the infected locations referencing the UK Government website or if you have self-isolated due to the COVID-19 virus, please advise us by telephone so we can discuss the safest measures around managing your requests.
Thank you for your continued support of Fairfield and we wish our customers, colleagues and families good health throughout this period. We will be updating our online channels with information on any changes to our plans as and when we are required to.